Rampage Door System™
How it works
Choose the appropriate Rampage Door System™ size for your application. Add trim, paint to any color and add features such as a Diamond Plate overlay for your needs.
Assemble & Install
Assemble and install the Rampage Door System™ on any portable building or shed. The door system comes as a kit and includes easy to follow installation instructions.
Operate Rampage Door System™ easily and with little effort. Rampage Door’s™ spring-loaded counterbalance make opening and closing a snap and supports up to 1500lbs.
Door Parts Included
RAMPAGE Door Laminated Panel
Treated engineered wood that provides durability with cedar-grain texture of natural wood. (Trim not included)
Our hardware kit provides all the necessity items to instal the Rampage Door System.
Stainless Steel heavy-duty door spring to assist with opening and closing.
Piano Hinge for Transition Plate
A hinge system developed for ease of transition from open to close.
(Optional) Diamond Plate Overlay
Concerned about durability? Our diamond plate overlay is the perfect added protection.
(3) 12’’ Heavy Duty Black Rampage Door Hinges.
(28) 5/16’’ Lag Bolts With Black Painted Head
#8 1-1/2’’ Screws
(14) #8 1-1/2’’ Black Square Drive Screws
(17) 2-1/2’’ Black Square Drive Screws
(36) 3/4’’ Square Drive Screws
(2) 16’’ Black Decorative Faux Hinges
(2) 10’’, Decorative Black Barn Door Pulls
(2) Cable Brackets, (2) 1/4’’ Steel Pins, (2) Cotter Pins, (4) 3/16’’x1-3/4’’ Lag Bolts
Spring Protective Covers
(2) Orange Protective Covers For Spring
(2) Black Bar Locks, (2) Pair Keys, (2) Black Bar Handles, (2) 3.5”x6.5” Black Lock Bases
(2) 1’’ Black Rubber Bumpers
(3) 1’’x3/16’’ Black Neoprene Seal Strips 6‘ Long
Plaque & Labels
Rampage Door Plaque and Spring Warning Labels
1-60’’ Black Piano Hinge for Flip-out, Transition Plate
Are you a portable shed manufacturer wanting to add The Rampage Door System™ to your list of valuable add ons? We’d love to talk with you. Are you a consumer wanting the industry’s most advanced door system for your portable shed building? We will gladly point you in the right direction. Just ask!